#14: Why We March
In this episode of Brazen BFF Podcast, Jenifer Alonzo and Adriénne Kouremetis take you live to the Women’s March on Washington, along with Rachael Alonzo and our friends and hosts Sarah and Matt Sahr. We explore a few of the issues that are at the heart of Why We March, why we will keep on marching, protesting, calling our government leaders, and standing in solidarity to support one another’s human rights. Our job as active citizens and as Brazen BFF’s is to combat injustice, intolerance, ignorance, and aggression with our amplified voices, our powerful minds, and our strong determination.
In this Episode:
- While on Independence Avenue at the Women’s March on Washington, we chat with many others about their reasons for marching.
- We also hear from special guests who marched in solidarity at the sister marches in New Orleans, Colorado Springs, and Norfolk, Virginia.
- You will hear a few brilliant insights from our lovely husbands, Manoli Kouremetis and Brian Wells.
- You will hear from the organizer of a subsequent march that took place at Old Dominion University in support of the Muslims of our local community, following the abhorrent, disastrous executive order that sent our airports and borders into chaos.
At Brazen BFF podcast, blog, & community, we help each other level up in work and life. If you want more out of your work or life, you have come to the right place!
We love you for listening!
Thank you for listening to “Why We March”, Episode 14 of Brazen BFF Podcast.
Want to engage more? Here’s how:
- Join our FREE private Facebook group for everyday Brazen BFFs who want a supportive community for leveling up in work and life. We’d love to see you there!
- Enjoyed this episode? Share it with your friends! [social media buttons floating to the left or under the “Share This” arrow at the bottom if you’re on a mobile device].
- Any feedback? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
- Do you know an everyday woman with expertise to share with our audience? Are you one? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to every one of our listeners who takes the time to write us.
Special thanks for joining us. Until next time!
Copyright © 2016-2017 Brazen BFF
P.O. Box 6184 Norfolk, VA 23508
Follow us on Social Media: