Brazen BFF Mini-Coaching Session Contest!
What You Get if You Win
- 60 MINUTES with Jenifer Alonzo as your coach, tackling one specific communication problem
- In person if you live in Louisville, KY or online if you live anywhere else
- Learn Strategies to Calm Your Nerves
- Define Your Goal
- Decide What You are Going to Say
- Practice Saying It
- Power Up Your Body Language
Examples of Specific Communication Problems to Work on In This Session
Choose One problem to work on in this session. A Few possible examples:
- Getting interrupted all the time?
- Ready to negotiate a larger salary?
- Is it time to speak up?
- Ready to discuss your big idea?
- Is it time to address sexist comments?
- Planning a difficult discussion with a team member or boss?
Details & Rules
- Limit of one entry per person.
- A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by 12pm (noon) Eastern Time on 9/30/17.
- We will choose the winner later that day, and will notify the winner the following week.
- We will announce the first name only of the winner on our website, our email newsletter, and our podcast.
- This contest is operated by Professional Development Practice Lab, LLC. We provide coaching services only and cannot guarantee results.
- Our ideal client understands that progress requires effort. The outcome of your work will depend upon your intentionality & action.
Copyright © 2016-2017 Brazen BFF
P.O. Box 6184 Norfolk, VA 23508
Follow us on Social Media: