Brazen BFF Episode 4: Fearless Networking!
Jenifer and Adriénne agree that the current state of professional networking stinks.
Remember when networking was about a skilled host helping people meet each other over excellent food and drinks? Yeah, we don’t remember either…but we wish those days would return. In the meantime, we talk about how you can make the most of your networking events.
Jenifer and I are diving into podcasting, and it is exciting, scary, and a bit messy! We’re figuring it out as we go along, and we invite you to join us on this adventure.
How about gamifying your networking and rewarding yourself for putting yourself out there and talking to people you don’t know? This episode’s freebie will help you set your goals and rewards for each networking event.
What are BrazenBFFs? Made of brass women who create communities that share strengths and help each other get what we want out of work and life.
If YOU want more out of work and life, then you have come to the right place!
We love you for listening!
Thank you for listening to “Fearless Networking”, Episode 4 of Brazen BFF Podcast. Have any feedback you would like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends and community using the social media buttons floating to the left (or under the “Share This” arrow at the bottom if you’re on a mobile device).
Do you know an everyday woman with an extraordinary strength to share with our audience? Are you one? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We will reply to every one of our listeners who takes the time to write us.
Join our FREE private Facebook group for everyday Brazen BFFs who want a supportive community for leveling up in work and life. We’d love to see you there!
Special thanks for joining us. Until next time!
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Everything that’s horrible about networking… and some of our networking nightmares.
- Our made of brass moments! (Adriénne has two!)
- When we lost our brass lately…
- How we resolve to fix those moments for ourselves in the future.
- Ten things you can do when you find yourself without someone to talk to at a formal or informal networking event.
- Jenifer discusses the ASK, LISTEN, CONNECT sequence.
Who are our Brazen BFF's for this episode?!!
- Adriénne: Meg Bartelt of Flow Financial Planning, LLC. She launched her website this month, complete with a witty, honest blog, and is our first Brazen BFF guest, an everyday expert on financial planning, especially for women in the tech. industry. She will be features in Episode 5: “Money: You Can Deal.”
- Jenifer: Megan Frost and Kerry Martinolich, of the Chrysler Museum of Art, who choreographed and filmed a dance video of the entire museum staff. They made it all the way to the finals of an international competition and created an amazing sense of morale and community within their workplace.
Watch Jenifer get ready for a networking event here!:
Copyright © 2016-2017 Brazen BFF
P.O. Box 6184 Norfolk, VA 23508
Follow us on Social Media: