Brazen BFF Podcast: No Butterflies Public Speaking!
What do you do when you have to speak in public and your butterflies try to take over?
Find out now! Jenifer and I are diving into podcasting, and it is exciting, scary, and a bit messy! We’re figuring it out as we go along, and we invite you to join us on this adventure.
If YOU want more out of work and life, then you have come to the right place!
We love you for listening!
Thank you for listening to our No Butterflies Public Speaking episode of Brazen BFF Podcast. Have any feedback you would like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends and community using the social media buttons floating to the left (or under the “Share This” arrow at the bottom if you’re on a mobile device).
Do you know an everyday woman with an extraordinary strength to share with our audience? Are you one? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We will reply to every one of our listeners who takes the time to write us.
Join our FREE private Facebook group for everyday Brazen BFFs who want a supportive community for leveling up in work and life. We’d love to see you there!
Special thanks for joining us. Until next time!
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Our made of brass moments! (Think training schedules and radio interviews!)
- When we forgot our brass lately… (losing patience, binge watching Netflix)
- How we recover from those moments: what we learn when we listen to ourselves and how to turn it all around.
- Stage fright stories & hear the tales of our past badly botched auditions!
- Why public speaking is WAY SCARIER than acting.
- How to reframe your nervousness so that it energizes you!
- Four fabulous nerve busters from Jenifer!
Who are our Brazen BFF's for this episode?!!
Bonus: Watch Jenifer’s warm-up video!:
Copyright © 2016-2017 Brazen BFF
P.O. Box 6184 Norfolk, VA 23508
Follow us on Social Media: