Brazen BFF Long Chatty Introductory Episode!
What happens when Jenifer & Adriénne actually sit in front of a mic and get chatty about Brazen BFF Podcast, and the journey that got us here?
Find out now! Jenifer and I are diving into podcasting, and it is exciting, scary, and a bit messy! We’re figuring it out as we go along, and we invite you to join us on this adventure.
After coaching women who are ready to invest in professional development for over a decade, after connecting everyday experts to one another as part of our lives, and after discussing the possibility of launching a podcast for over a year, Jenifer and I finally sit down in front of a microphone and talk about what it means to be BrazenBFFs: made of brass women who create communities that share strengths and help each other get what we want out of work and life.
If YOU want more out of work and life, then you have come to the right place!
We love you for listening!
Thank you for listening to our long, chatty introductory episode of Brazen BFF Podcast. Have any feedback you would like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends and community using the social media buttons floating to the left (or under the “Share This” arrow at the bottom if you’re on a mobile device).
Do you know an everyday woman with an extraordinary strength to share with our audience? Are you one? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to every one of our listeners who takes the time to write us.
Join our FREE private Facebook group for everyday Brazen BFFs who want a supportive community for leveling up in work and life. We’d love to see you there!
Special thanks for joining us. Until next time!
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- Our made of brass moments!
- When we forgot our brass lately…
- How some brazen moments are discreet…
- Why podcasting is awesome & why we wanted to make our podcast!
- Our professional lives before podcasting and what led us to this adventure…
Who are our Brazen BFF's for this episode?!!
- Adriénne: actress Melissa McCarthy!!! Check out her lip sync battle on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. A Brazen Best!
- Jenifer: Erika Small-Sisco, the Program Manager for the Women’s Business Center at Old Dominion University’s Center for Enterprise Innovation – A great resource for businesswomen in Hampton Roads. She is a master networker as well as an asset to women in our community!
Watch our silly video!:
Copyright © 2016-2017 Brazen BFF
P.O. Box 6184 Norfolk, VA 23508
Follow us on Social Media: