#13: Happy New Year!
This month Jenifer and Adriénne chat about starting businesses, wins for the year, and how their outlook for Brazen BFF is changing in 2017.
At Brazen BFF podcast, blog, & community, we inspire & empower women to level up in work and life. If you want more out of your work or life, you have come to the right place!
We’re talking globally for 2016:
Jenifer instituted her “None of my Business” plan where she ignores stuff that she can do nothing about.
And she found herself amplifying her voice as a feminist. Both things she plans to continue into 2017.
Adriénne is becoming an expert at setting herself up to get things done – systems, life-hacks, templates, and whatnot.
Because she is amazing, says Jenifer.
Jenifer fell off the exercise wagon in September (but otherwise she stayed consistent far longer than ever before).
Adriénne found herself over-reaching in her projects, and putting way too much on her list at a time.
In any case, we both vow to stop beating ourselves up over the small stuff because gosh there’s A LOT of small stuff.
We’re super grateful for the women who have suggested their companies, friends, and co-workers hire us.
Thanks, Brazen BFFs!
We are also calling out our listeners.
Thanks for the 1,000 downloads! We heart that you are listening and talking back.
Looking at 2016 and forward to 2017:
- work/life balance days,
- date nights,
- coaching clients, and
- growing our business-to-business services.
Other 2017 goals:
Google hangouts with our listeners!!
1500 downloads by June
Activate our Instagram presence – Do you have ideas? Must be funny, please, says Jenifer!
More art, more feminism, and more standing up for others. It’s gonna be a hard year and we are ready to step into the mud!
We love you for listening!
Thank you for listening to “Happy New Year!,” Episode 13 of Brazen BFF Podcast.
Want to engage more? Here’s how:
- Join our FREE private Facebook group for everyday Brazen BFFs who want a supportive community for leveling up in work and life. We’d love to see you there!
- Enjoyed this episode? Share it with your friends! [social media buttons floating to the left or under the “Share This” arrow at the bottom if you’re on a mobile device].
- Any feedback? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
- Do you know an everyday woman with expertise to share with our audience? Are you one? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to every one of our listeners who takes the time to write us.
Special thanks for joining us. Until next time!
Congratulations to Janis, our winner for December’s communication coaching contest!
Do you need a communication coach?
Jenifer will create a safe space for you to rehearse the hard stuff – speaking up in meetings, negotiating a higher salary, making a presentation, or doing a job talk.
Do you need a website or a website re-design?
Adriénne can design & build your beautiful, functional, fully-customized website!
Copyright © 2016-2017 Brazen BFF
P.O. Box 6184 Norfolk, VA 23508
Follow us on Social Media: